MyTravelResearch.com was formed in 2011 by two of the world's most recognised and respected travel and tourism experts, Bronwyn White and Carolyn Childs. We had worked together for many years in a variety of capacities and finally the opportunity arose for us to form our own global travel research company.
Together, clients have told us that we are a compelling force working on your behalf.
As specialist travel research and marketing consultants, we have worked on a wide variety of projects from large multi-national airlines, international tourism organisations and destinations through the local regional bed and breakfasts. This includes National, State, Regional Tourism Organisations around the world and commercial businesses of a wide variety.
Our core travel research promises to you:
- We make it easy for you to run your business well
- We understand business and your challenges
- We will help you save time and money
- We will help you increase visitation, revenue, customers and yield
- We will make your life less stressful
- We make marketing your business easy
- We will help you prioritise time, marketing efforts and budgets
- Save you money by being a one stop shop
- Help fill the market research gap for your business, destination and stakeholders
- We provide the platform for you to make business decisions more confidently because they are built on a sound evidence base
Our flagship product, the membership website, MyTravelResearch.com has received wide industry acclaim.
The site was built specifically for the tourism industry to build skills and increase the usage of insight and evidence equipping the industry to grow and prosper
For more information or if you just want to talk or run something by us, please contact us. Carolyn and Bronwyn, MyTravelResearch.com directors, will personally help you and help scope or answer your travel research questions.
If you would like to get to know us, sign up for our newsletters that deliver the latest trends and actionable insight to your inbox.
Or, you can visit our blog with lots of free travel research and actionable insight.